Pages

Saturday, January 13, 2024

Infant of Prague Prayer


O Holy Infant Jesus of Good Health, I believe in the Infinite Goodness of Your Heart. Mercifully help me in my present necessity.


Holy Infant Jesus of Good Health, I hope in the Boundless Mercy You show to those who humbly look up to You for help. Mercifully hear my petition and grant me the favor of Your kind help.


Holy Infant Jesus of Good Health, I love You with all my heart. I entrust and consecrate myself to Your Most Loving Heart. Do hear my plea, I implore You, and mercifully extend to me Your Helping Hand.


(Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be)


PRAYER


Most Amiable Child Jesus, You Who said: "Ask and you shall receive," graciously hear my petition and grant me the favor I ask of You, if it be for Your Greater Honor and Glory and for the good of my soul. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Isaiah 65:17-21